From:
Mikki Black <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mikki Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2008 20:33:50 -0400

Hello again. I was hoping to wait until I heard back from the parks
themselves, but that has yet to happen, so I'll send on what I have.  If I
should receive further information, I will send it on to you.  Thanks to
those who responded.
-Mikki

1. Order bunless burgers
2. Keep a cooler in the car and go out to eat
3. I recently ate at a good restaurant in Bay View (just west of Sandusky -
last exit before you reach the causeway on Rte.2) and they were able to
accomodate my GF diet.* Sender did not iclude the name of the
restaurant...sorry.*
4. I can help you with the Sandusky area since I live here.
*** Zinc - Located downtown Sandusky.  Higher priced for a special evening
out. They have a chef who will work well with you but get reservations.  You
usually can't get a table if you just walk in.
*** Bay Harbor - Located near Cedar Point.  Higher priced for a special
evening out.  I haven't been here for awhile but they have great seafood.
*** Sandusky Yacht Club if you are a member of another ILYA (Inter-Lake
Yacht Association) yacht club.  They work well with you and even have potato
vadka and GF beer at the bar.
** Marconi's - They are located in Huron 8-9 miles from downtown Sandusky.
They have a lot of choices on their menu for everyone.  Good Italian if you
don't have to eat GF.  I can get grilled fish, Angus steak, grilled chicken,
or one of their GREAT salad specials.  I do take my own salad dressing.  I
also take my own bread so I can dip it in their oil/garlic/cheese/pepper mix
that they put together at your table.
** Berardi's Family Restaurant - Located in Huron.  Nice family restaurant.
One of their workers is celiac so I heard they will work with you.  I
haven't talked to them about their choices yet.
** Outback Steak House - Sandusky on 250 where most of the restaurants are.
GF Menu available.
** Olive Garden - Sandusky on 250 where most of the restaurants are.  GF
Menu available.
*  Bob Evan's - Sandusky on 250.  They will grill your eggs, breakfast meat,
and hash browns on a clean grill.
*  Wendy's - Sandusky on 250 or Perkins Ave.
** Panera Bread - Sandusky on 250 where most of the restaurants are.