From:
Mikki Black <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mikki Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 18:48:24 -0400

Good afternoon -

My family and I will be travelling to King's Island and Cedar Point,
and while I was able to find some old posts about Cedar Point, there
really wasn't much about King's Island.  Does anyone have any
suggestions or comments that will help us plan meals for this trip?

Thanks for your advice.
- Mikki

*******
*******