From:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 17:38:53 -0500

Thank you for the recommendation in Springfield, PA because that is
close to my husband's job and we'll give them at try.
We found the Concordville Inn (Delaware County) at the junction of Route
322 and Route 1 a little west of Chadds Ford to
be very cooperative.  This is the restaurant in the Best Western Hotel
at that corner.

We went there for our wedding anniversary with a gift certificate we
were given.

They went over ingredients in anything we asked about.  They are not
cheap but the food was excellent.  My husband had
grilled fish and I had queen cut prime rib.  They made us fresh salads
without croutons and helped us pick side orders.
Very good service and a knowledgeable mature server.
Paula in Lancaster Co. PA