Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:50:31 -0500

www.glutenfree.com
1-800-291-8386 (Customer Service - Orders & Inquiries)

Make sure to visit our web site and register for our free mailing list to
receive weekly newsletter.

****
BETH's HOLIDAY SHOPPING LIST

MAKING A LIST AND CHECKING IT TWICE

I’m preparing my holiday shopping list and I can’t help but imagine how much
I would like to have most of the gifts myself. However, this is the season
for giving so I will be content to make up my own wish list and hope my
family pays attention!

At the top of my list are a few items from our own web site that I can’t
live without.

Really Great Foods Orange Cake Mix (#956055) – I add chocolate chips and
make cupcakes. I frost cooled cupcakes with a mixture of confectioners’
sugar, 1-2 Tbs. butter or margarine, and a little orange juice. It gives
each cupcake an attractive glaze and the orange flavor balances the cake
nicely. I can whip these babies up in no time and still look like I’ve been
baking all day. Brilliant!

Passage to India Simmer Sauces – I marinate lamb steaks or chicken breasts
in one sauce, then broil or grill the meat and simmer partially cooked
cauliflower and potatoes in another sauce. It’s like dining in an Indian
restaurant without leaving home. My three favorites are Rogan Josh
(#954066); Korma (#954067): and Tikka Masala (#954068). They also make
Butter Chicken (#954064) and Vindaloo (#954065). All are a blend of exotic
Eastern spices and flavors that would take hours to concoct in your own
kitchen. Vindaloo is a little spicy. The others are quite mild.

Ian’s Cookie Buttons. – The flavor is great and I like the fact that each
packet is a 120 calorie serving. I tuck a pouch in my purse before joining
friends for coffee. They have their mega-calorie coffee cake and I have a
satisfying snack that my waist can afford. These make nice stocking
stuffers, too. They come in Crunchy Cinnamon (#957071) and Chocolate Chip
(#957072). Each box contains 6 pouches.

Beth’s All-Purpose Flour Blend – What can I say? It’s got my name on it! All
kidding aside, I love to make holiday cookies and this blend is a wonderful
substitute for flour in all my recipes. A small bag is item #126013M.

Wishing you and yours a Happy and Healthy Gluten-Free Holiday Season!

-Beth
****

Here are our specials this month:

This month we have products from these brands on special:

Tasty Bite (10% off - on all items)

Bumble Bar - Original
Regular Price: $1.89
SPECIAL PRICE: $1.69

Bumble Bar - Almond
Regular Price: $1.89
SPECIAL PRICE: $1.69

Bumble Bar - Lemon
Regular Price: $1.89
SPECIAL PRICE: $1.69

Bumble Bar - Chai
Regular Price: $1.89
SPECIAL PRICE: $1.69

Bumble Bar - Tasty Tropical
Regular Price: $2.19
SPECIAL PRICE: $1.99

Bumble Bar - Chocolate Crisp
Regular Price: $1.89
SPECIAL PRICE: $1.69

Bumble Bar - Chunky Cherry
Regular Price: $2.19
SPECIAL PRICE: $1.99

Bumble Bar - Mixed Nuts
Regular Price: $1.89
SPECIAL PRICE: $1.69

Dr. Schar - Spaghetti
Regular Price: $5.29
SPECIAL PRICE: $4.79

Dr. Schar - Wafers Al Cacao (Chocolate Wafers) Regular Price: $2.99 SPECIAL
PRICE: $2.69

Dr. Schar - Grissini (Breadsticks)
Regular Price: $4.49
SPECIAL PRICE: $4.09

Enjoy Life Foods - Not Nuts Beach Bash
Regular Price: $3.55
SPECIAL PRICE: $2.85

Glutino - Pancake Mix
Regular Price: $4.99
SPECIAL PRICE: $4.49

Mrs Leepers - Elbows
Regular Price: $2.59
SPECIAL PRICE: $2.19

Mrs Leepers - Spaghetti
Regular Price: $2.59
SPECIAL PRICE: $2.19

Shelton's - Chicken Broth
Regular Price: $1.55
SPECIAL PRICE: $1.39

Shelton's - Chili Mild
Regular Price: $1.55
SPECIAL PRICE: $1.39

Shelton's - Chili Spicy
Regular Price: $1.55
SPECIAL PRICE: $1.39

Zojirushi - X-20 Bread Machine
Regular Price: $239.99
SPECIAL PRICE: $199.99

Please note that monthly specials may not be used with case discounts and
are available only while supplies last. --

We carry over 650 gluten-free products from brands such as:

'Cause You're Special, Alti Plano, Amy's, Ancient Harvest, ANDI, Annie's,
Arico, Bakery On Main, Barkat, Bi-Aglut, Bionaturae, Bob's Red Mill, Breads
From Anna, Bumble Bar, Cerrone, Chebe, Cherrybrook Kitchen, Cook in the
Kitchen, Cream Hill Estates, Dakota Lakes, Dr. Schar, Edwards and Sons,
Ener-G, Enjoy Life Foods, Food-Tek, Freeda, Glutano, Gluten-Free Pantry,
Glutino, Guiltless, Health Valley, Heinz, Hendrickson's, Jennies, Jo-Sef
Glutin-Fre-ee, Kari-out, Kingsmill, Kinnikinnick, Kitchen Resource, Kitchen
Table Bakers, Larabar, Let's Do Organic, Lundberg, Maxwell's Kitchen, Midel,
Modern, Mother's Mountain, My Own Meals, Namaste, Nature's Path,
Nielsen-Massey, Omega, Organicville, Orgran, Pamela's Products, Pastariso,
Pastato, Perky's Natural Foods, Premier Japan, PureFit, Really Great Food,
Road's End, Organics, Running Rabbit, San-J, Shelton's, Sorella, Spectrum,
Thai Kitchen, Tinkyada, Troy's, Vance's, Zojirushi, and many more!
Visit our online recipes section for more details and other great cooking
ideas.
----

The glutenfree.com Team
http://www.glutenfree.com
1-800-291-8386 (Customer Service - Orders & Inquiries)

*******
*******