From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:45:57 -0500

Here's the response I got from both Glutino and Gluten-free Pantry about the missing bagels. To repeat, I got some at Whole Foods in Marlton, NJ last week, and they are fresher than they've ever been...must have been a new batch.  I'm glad to know they'll be continuing them. Thanks to all who responded to me on the list. Lin

Dear Mrs Goldkrantz,

In the past few months, the demand for our bagels has grown drastically across North America. Therefore, to meet this growing demand, we are in the process of automating the bagel production line in order to fill orders as soon as it's possible.

Please rest assured that we are working diligently to do everything within our power to meet the needs of our valued consumers. We appreciate your loyalty and deeply regret any inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you for your understanding and for your continued support.

Best regards,

Linda Sundborg
Customer Service
glutenfree.com