From:
Sandy Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandy Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 21:54:24 -0400

Red River Celiacs GIG will be participating in the Fargo Marathon 5K Fun
Run/Walk on May 19.  We will have a booth at the Health Expo on Friday May
18th from noon - 9 p.m.  They are anticipating 6000 participants this year.

We are excited to be able to spread Red River Valley Gluten Free Hospitality to
the participants from over 40 states and 5 countries.  Any wheat free, gluten
intolerant or celiac participants are invited to stop by our booth to pick up a
gluten free goodie bag on Friday.  Many companies have sent samples for us.
Saturday we will be providing a good selection of gluten free food at the Post
Race Feast for any one requiring a gluten free diet.  Anyone wishing to sign up
can still do so online at www.fargomarathon.com.  More contact information is
at our website www.redriverceliacs.org.  We are providing Moving Feet
Without Wheat tshirts for those who are participating in the race. Currently
we have someone in Moving Feet t-shirt in each category.   Join us in this
great community event to raise awareness.