From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:01:36 EDT

Whole Foods in MIlwaukee asked me to pass this along...

You can find more information online & pre-register online at
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/calendars/MLW.html

I have no financial interesting in Whole Foods, just helping celiacs get food
information and network with each other.

Bev Lieven, Milwaukee Celiac Sprue Crew

Monday August 13th

7pm-8:30pm Free (please pre-register)

Have you been living a gluten free lifestyle?
Have you been recently diagnosed?

Join Concierge Emily Schnadt and Bev Lieven from the Milwaukee Celiac Sprue
Crew in our

Lifestyle Center for our 2nd Gluten Free Gathering night!
Meet other locals and enjoy conversation and samples.

Saturday, August 18th

Gluten Free Demo: Great Grains

2:00 p.m.  $$$$ ?  (please pre-register)

Join our own Chef Tim Mclean in our Lifestyle Center for another Gluten Free
Cooking Demo!

We will focus on great gluten free grains to prepare a Quinoa Tabouli,
explore the world of Polenta, and finish off with a special dessert.

Emily Schnadt

Store Concierge

Whole Foods Market- Milwaukee

(414)223-1500  ext # 108