From:
"Sauciuc, Carmen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sauciuc, Carmen
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:01:00 -0500

Does anyone know (or is willing to learn) how the ALCAT test is different then Immunolabs Blood Print tests?
Both tests are done via blood and measure delayed food reaction.  Both have similar pricing.

The ALCAT Test differs from standard IgG tests in that they rely exclusively on one immune pathway, serum levels of immunoglobulin G (IgG). In fact, high food specific IgG titers are indicative only of exposure, not necessarily intolerance. The ALCAT Test reproducibly measures the final common pathway of all pathogenic mechanism; whether immune, non-immune, or toxic. (alcat.com)

Immuno Laboratories uses ELISA method for testing. They measure igG, igE for food allergy, delayed food reaction and food toxicity.
ELISA = Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay, is one of the most sensitive and reproducible diagnostic technologies available.

I already started investigating.  I will summarize.
Thank you.  Carmen.

*******
*******