From:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:47:50 -0500

Christmas Party

When:
Saturday, December 8, 2007 at 1:00 PM

Where:
Sacred Heart Med Ctr
101 W 8th, Spokane
Spokane, WA 99204

RSVP at:
http://celiacdisease.meetup.com/78
or reply to this message.

We would like to do the gift exchange game that we have done the past
couple of years. It is really fun. If you would like to participate in this please
bring a wrapped gift and the value shouldn't be more than $15.00.

Attn: Idaho members we will be carpooling from the Starbucks on Northwest
Blvd just South of the freeway at exit 12. (by the movie theaters) We will
need to leave Starbucks by NOON.

*******
*******