From:
Sue Dodick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Dodick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 22:15:39 -0400

Thanks to everyone who responded.

I got a number of rave reviews for the gluten free pizzas at Picazzo’s
www.picazzos.com with locations in Sedona, Scottsdale, Tempe and
Flagstaff.  Next, the chain restaurants (PF Changs, Pei Wei Asian Diner,
Outback Steakhouse, Carrabas, Ztejas).

In addition to the chains, some others in Phoenix were:
Pugzie’s  www.pugzies.com   - sandwiches, muffins and soups
Ruffino’s Italian Cuisine  408-893-8544 – rice noodles available.  With prior
notice will make gluten free meatballs.

“The Heartline Cafe in Sedona can accommodate you (best to call prior).”
There are some Trader Joes in Phoenix to stock up on gluten free items and a
health food store, called New Frontiers.

The following website lists a number of restaurants in other parts of Arizona as
well.
http://www.glutenfreeceliacweb.com/2007/08/31/gluten-free-restaurants-in-
arizona/

I did not get anything for right around the South Rim of the Grand Canyon so
if anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.
Thanks