From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:15:56 EST

Gifts of Nature contact information is as follows:

Web site: _www.giftsofnature.net_ (http://www.giftsofnature.net)   (Notice,
this is .net. NOT .com
Toll free Telephone number is:  888-275-0003

Their product is available in Wild Oats Markets and other Health Food
Stores.
The original post from Donna Femali indicated they had gotten the  oats she
was using from Wild Oats.

Donna’s original post follows.

The Kindness of this listserve is unspeakable! I thank all for all of the  GF
Oats information that I have received….and yes, we have already had countless
 bowls of it, mega-amounts of cookies….granola will be in the making next
week!!  Thank you all for your kindness! Below is a summary of what I have
gleaned from  your kindness….

Thanks a ton!
Sincerely,
donna