Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Megan Tichy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:43:44 -0500

The Brazos Valley Celiac Sprue Support Group is now a
branch of the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America
(R). We will welcome a member of U.S. Rep. Chet Edwards
office this Friday Oct 19th at 7PM to discuss how
government can help improve the lives of those with celiac
disease. In particular we will discuss labeling laws and
funding for outreach efforts. Know anyone in these Texas
cities: Brenham, Bryan, Burton, Caldwell, College Station,
Deanville, Hearne, Madisonville, Navasota, Snook? Please
send them our way!

Our November meeting (Friday, November 16th) will be
devoted to understanding the needs of college students who
are on the gluten free diet. Members from Texas A&M
University Dining Center will be in attendance, and survey
forms will be available at both October and November
meetings. If you know any students of A&M or Blinn please
send them our way! We need more input. Dining services is
interested in offering more gluten free snacks as well as
dining hall entrees.

We plan to meet every 3rd Friday of the month at 7PM
(6:30PM for new members!).

Meeting location: ST. JOSEPH EDUCATION ANNEX
3030 E 29TH STREET, BRYAN, TX 77802
(CORNER OF E 29TH ST. AND BROADMOOR)

THANKS & GIG ’EM CELIAGS!

Megan Tichy