From:
Gordy Koehler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gordy Koehler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 08:32:40 -0500

We traveled to Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Germany in September
2006.  I brought along a restaurant card in those languages plus
English.  I had no reactions.  I received these replies to my Q
about Norway, Denmark, Germany:

---- 1 ----
You shouldn't have any problems at all eating on your trip.  They are
much more knowledgeable than we are about celiac disease.  Just print
out a dining card in the languages you need.  I travel to Germany all
the time.

---- 2 ----
GIG has some international websites available.

Denmark: http://www.coeliaki.dk/
Sweden: http://www.celiaki.se/
Both of these sites have English language pages.  In Denmark, you are
likely to have very little luck finding GF food.  Your best bet from
Copenhagen is to go across the bridge to Malmo (Sweden) where there is
a dedicated GF bakery - http://www.glutenfrittimalmo.se/

One person sent me the following posting from this list.  (I did
not copy it here; please search the list):