From:
Orlinda Mathis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Orlinda Mathis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:52:13 -0800

I have celiac and I know this probably sounds crazy but my family is growing
wheat in our garden. Will this be a problem with the other produce grown in
the garden if it is washed good? I can understand other grains, like oats,
being too difficult to wash, but how about tomatoes and such? Also, our corn
is going where the wheat is when it is finished.

Thanks in advance. I will summarize, though I can't imagine too many of you
are dealing with this issue. :0)

Orlinda Mathis