From:
KATHY BENNETT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KATHY BENNETT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 09:41:50 -0500

I received some additional information and want to pass it along.
KathyB

"You can still get reimbursed with FSA (flexible saving account) dollars if
your employers offers that type of account.   I successfully got reimbursed
a few years ago.  I had a note from my doctor saying the diet was medically
necessary and I included all my receipts plus a spreadsheet showing the
difference in cost between GF and non-GF (I claimed the difference) and I
got reimbursed from my FSA account.   I haven't done it since because I've
run out of FSA money on regular medical expenses, but it's nice to know I
can claim gluten foods when I have extra money in my account at the end of
the year (use it or lose it)."