From:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:23:11 -0500

The next meeting of Alamo Celiac, GIGŪ in Austin
is scheduled for October 18, 2006 at 7 p.m.  This
meeting will be in a different location because
the meeting is a chicken-fried steak dinner
prepared by Central Market.  It will be held at
the North Lamar Central Market at 7:00 pm.  The
cost of the meal is $11.99 and includes
chicken-fried steak, mashed potatoes with cream
gravy and green beans.  All of these items will
be prepared gluten-free.  Dessert, gluten-free
tiramisu, and New Grist beer will also be available for an additional cost.

If you plan to attend we will need you to
R.S.V.P.  Please contact Dru Edrington at
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
no later than 10/13/06.  The R.S.V.P is important
so that we can let Central Market know how many
to prepare for and so that we can have the correct seating available.

If you have any questions, please contact Francie
Kelley at [log in to unmask] or (512)
301-2224.  For more information about Alamo
Celiac please visit our Web site
<http://www.alamoceliac.org/>www.alamoceliac.org.
We hope to see you at the meeting.

Francie Kelley