From:
Emerisle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:41:01 -0700

Here is some ides for reducing extra characters in the posts from a/ (the?) Director at ICORS:

1.  Do not use extra formating or backgrounds.

2.  Set your email program to plain text format instead of HTML.  Information on how and why to do this can be found here http://www.expita.com/nomime.html

3.  Try setting your header to FULLHDR or SUBJECTHDR.

set celiac SUBJECTHDR

sent to [log in to unmask]

4.  If 3 does not work,  try signing in to http://listserv.icors.org/. You will need to set up
a password if you haven't already done so. You should be able to get into
subscriber options there, and update your header options.

I like SUBJECTHDR, because it puts the name of the list in the subject
line -- making it a lot easier to filter out the spam from my list mail.

Karen Reznek
head listowner -- Asperger
Director -- ICORS

(Please direct any further questions to listowners and not to me...I am just a conduit here and am not that savvy on these items.  If you simply hit return, your email will just come back to me and I cannot help you.  I wish that I could, though!  Beth)

*******
*******