From:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 07:23:07 -0600

To get the Gluten-Free The Best Peach Shortcake with Peach Slump recipes just click on:

www.therubyrange.com<http://www.therubyrange.com/>

The response to the Gluten-Free Newsletter has been overwhelming.  In July we had recipes for:

Gluten-Free Ice Cream Sandwiches

Stuffed Nasturtiums

Lemon Cloud

This week you will find The Best Peach Shortcake!

Each week the Gluten-Free Cooking Newsletter includes tips - cooking or nutrition and often celiac news.   This week find out about the history and nutritional value of peaches.

Sign up on the web site or send me an email.  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

The Cooking School is growing thanks to all your interest!

Thanks to all of you who sent feed back on the Cooking on The Ruby Range web sit.