From:
"Jane S. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane S. Davis
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:19:14 -0700

My daughter Liz was delighted to get the list of Tahoe restaurants, and added this note about the famous California chain, In&Out Burger. "I called them from the car and they were very nice. You can get
the burger wrapped in lettuce and the fries are fine too. They just said
to remind the staff to make sure no crumbs come near it and to leave
off the special sauce. Their meat is 100% beef and the fries are cut from real potatoes right at the restaurant. Shakes are fine too."
  Jane Davis
  Chicago, IL

*******
*******