Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 05:59:21 +0700

Dear Listmates,
Nearly three weeks ago I posted a request for snack/energy drink suggestions
and received many great responses, summarized below. My apologies for the
delay...I realize this may now qualify as ancient.  :-/

Thank you all so much for your help. Started the new job and haven't starved
once.

A favorite bit of wisdom was, "I graze all day." I have come to believe that
this is a very sound approach for celiacs. Here are the suggestions. Thanks
again.
Patricia

sliced turkey with lettuce and cheese
Kraft Cracker Barrel cheese (individual packets)
grapes
cherries
Boost vanilla drink
Glutino breakfast bars
Clif nectar bars
Larabars (A CROWD FAVORITE)
walnuts
hard cheese
Del Monte fruit cups
unsweetened applesauce (indiv. cups)
cooked green and yellow veggies w/balsamic vinegar
Sun Rype fruit bars (sunrype.com)
Mrs. Mays Naturals (MrsMays.com)
peanut butter Balance bar
cheese sticks
peanuts
v8 low sodium drink
cubed Irish cheddar and Jarlsberg cheeses
pecan nut things by Blue Diamond
ZipFizz (no caffeine energy drink, powder in water)
MiDel Arrowroot cookies
EnerG pretzels
Sun Maid dried fruits
Planters trail mix