From:
Jackie Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackie Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:36:17 -0600

In my hast to clean out my mail box I deleted a recent article on Zyrtec and
I thought I read that if wasn't GF.  At the time I didn't think too much
about it but then realized that my husband, who has a wheat allergy has been
taking Zyrtec for the last two weeks and it hasn't helped at all.  In fact,
his allergies are terrible.

If you have the recent article and have the time to resend, please do so.
Would also be interested in hearing what antihistamines are working and are
GF?  I'll consolidate and repost out the responses,

Thanks in advance,

Jackie