From:
Eleanor Muise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eleanor Muise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 07:19:23 -0500

Hi Folks

Anna's Taqueria, a Boston based chain, serves mexican style foods. No
one responded that they had discussed with management or reviewed menu
options to satisfy a gluten free diet. A handful of people responded
that they were looking forward to the summary ... and it is, hey, we
should all get together and try to nail down some options with
management - mexican is usually pretty easy!

A cautionary note - one person responded that they have eaten there
successfully aka without getting sick because this person isn't very
sensitive - this isn't enough for me to go on, and hopefully we all
realize that we can be doing serious damage without realizing it.
Having different levels of sensitivity should make us more not less
cautious!

happy eating

Eleanor