Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:29:07 -0600

The Gulf Coast Celiac and Gluten Intolerance Group meeting is Tuesday March 7 at 6:30pm.  We will be having a totally Gluten Free Chinese Dinner at Shanghi Chinese Restaurant 931 Hwy 332, Lake Jackson, TX   77566.  All are invited Please contact Cecilia McNeil to make your reservation and purchase your ticket.  Adults GF $ 18.60, Children GF $9.60.  Children who do not need a Gluten Free Meal may purchase from the kids meal at the restaurant for $4.95.  Our menu includes:  Egg Drop Soup, Egg Rolls, General Tso Chicken, Hunan Shrimp, Beef with Vegetables, Chinese Fried Rice and many wonderful Gluten Free Desserts.  Tax and Tip are included in the price.  Drinks are an additional cost.  Come join us!  Please reply to this email to make reservations.

Cecilia McNeil
Branch Manager
Gulf Coast Celiac and Gluten Intolerance Group
(A Proud Branch of GIG)