From:
beth kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
beth kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 07:50:03 -0800

Hi Everyone,

After 7 years of baking gluten free bread and trying every kind of bread on the market today, I finally broke down and purchased a breadmaker yesterday.  I thought it would be a great way to have my 12 year old celiac daughter learn to make her own bread.

After searching the archives, I decided to purchase a Breadman Ultimate.  I found it at Linen's and Things and with my 20% off coupon it was only $80.00.  Right on the Box it says
"NEW Low Carb and Gluten Free Settings".

So......we tried baking the bread last night and used the "Gluten Free" baking mode.  Apparently this is not the right setting for the Manna from Anna mix.  I think it needed more rising and baking time.

If any of you out there have this same breadmaker or one similar, could you please tell me which is the proper time setting for GF Bread.  I just wanted to check with you all before I go through $50.00 of mixes before we get it right.

Thanks for any advice you may have,

Beth Kassis
El Dorado Hills, CA