Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:33:24 -0400

I heard from 4 people who were familiar with Dietary Specialties.  All
were positive responses.  Thank you!!!  Here are some specifics:

Dietary Specialties cheese ravioli:  I cooked them for my son and he said
they were really good. They held their shape and didn't fall apart in the
water and looked very good.

We really like the cornbread mix.  I am the person with CD but my husband
thinks they are great.  I haven't tried the pancake mix but I understand
it is very good.

Their noodles and pastas are generally incredible.  My husband (the
non celiac) loves them, so it must be so.  I like them too, but my
parameters have changed after 4 years of GF!  But so $$$, and hard to
find -- at least where we live (Indianapolis, IN).