From:
Jessica Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jessica Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 18:29:06 -0500

Bring in the New Year with Glutenfreeda.com!  This month's January issue
of Glutenfreeda.com is all about the comfort foods of winter.  Sooth the
mind, body and soul this winter with a wide variety of chicken soups -
from Old Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup to a Hearty Black & White Chicken
Soup.   Enjoy one of the great comfort foods - gf Gratins.  Whether
enjoyed as a hearty side dish or even as a main dish, gratins are perfect
for the cold winter months.  For those dessert lovers, discover the
simplicity of creme brulee.  This elegant dessert is perfect for company
or perhaps just an elegant dinner for two!  January's on-line cooking
class takes us back to the basics with a step-by-step instruction on
making stocks.  Discover how simple it is to prepare you
r own gluten-free
beef, chicken, vegetable or fish stock!  Check out our product test this
month on Toastabags - potentially a very helpful product for those having
difficulty avoiding cross contamination or for those Celiacs traveling on
the road.  If your New Year's resolution involves a pledge to lose a few
pounds we'd like to offer a few ideas that will enable you cut down on the
fat but still maintain the flavor of your favorite recipes.  And don't
forget to check out Real Cookies - now available at www.glutenfreeda.com.
Real Cookies are refrigerated, gluten-free, pre-formed cookie dough.
Simply bake and enjoy gourmet, gluten-free, homemade cookies that even
Grandma would envy!  If you've been craving a genuine, real cookie, your
wait is over! Real Cookies are the real thing! Order a Sampler pack and
try each flavor, then you be the judge! We are confident (and our
customers agree) that
 Real Cookies are the best gluten-free cookies
available!  Visit us today at www.glutenfreeda.com for great recipes,
great articles, on-line cooking classes and of course our new product Real
Cookies!  Happy New Year!!!