Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:50:54 +0000

Hi Everyone,

I just received a nice gift in the mail of GF cookies from a company called Curious Cookie.  Has anyone had these cookies?  It did not state anywhere in the package or online if they are baked alongside their "non GF" cookies, which they sell, or if they are cooked separately.  I have emailed the company and will wait to hear from them before trying them.  Was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this company.  They had quite a detailed explanation of the gluten free diet on their website, which was nice to see.  Any information would be helpful.

Thank You!