From:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 21:25:30 -0800

Members of the Listserv:
    Your interest in our Chocolate Cake Mix is exciting. By now we have given away 40 cake mixes and the responses have been exciting. Our promotion continues this month. The first 20 requests will receive a free Chocolate Cake Mix. It you have already received a Cake Mix that is fine. That tells us you enjoyed our Cake Mix.
    Try our other great mixes.
General Purpose Flour -  This is our top seller. It has wonderful baking properties.
Lemon Cake Mix - Gluten-free and dairy-free. Easy to make. 3/4 cup orange juice, 3/4 cup oil, and 4 eggs. A perfect size for a 12 cup bundt pan.
Pancake & Waffle Mix - "So light they danced off the skillet."
Chocolate Cake Mix - Rich and moist. You will thoroughly enjoy it.
Bread Mixes - White Bread Mix, Classic Dark Bread Mix, Non-Dairy Bread Mix.

Contact Information:
Mendocino Gluten-Free Products, Inc.
DBA: Sylvan Border Farm
P.O. Box 277