From:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 09:36:21 -0800

Friends:
    I had so many positive responses from my AD in December that I will make the offer again. Sylvan Border Farm has a new Chocolate Cake Mix. I am sending a free Chocolate Cake Mix to the first 20 email requests that mention seeing our offer on the Celiac List Serv on January 1st. The offer is good through January 10th and to residents of the United States. If you received a free cake mix last month and are one of the first 20 requests in January that is fine. You are welcome to another mix. That just tells me you enjoyed the cake.

Try our other products. They have wonderful flavors and great baking properties.
General Purpose Flour - a blend of eight gluten-free light and nutritious flours.
Lemon Cake MIx - A great cake and it is dairy-free.
Pancake & Waffle Mix - "So light they danced off the skillet."                                           Bread Mixes -
    White Bread Mix - Great with cinnamon and raisins.
    Classic Dark Bread Mix - Add caraway seeds and you have a Old World Bread.
    Non-Dairy Bread Mix - Perfect for those that do not eat dairy.

Contact Information:
    Sylvan Border Farm
    800-297-5399
    Email: [log in to unmask]