From:
Cooper-Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cooper-Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:07:02 -0600

Dear Linksters,

Isn't it wonderful how many CHOICES we now have?!

Just think, only a short time ago, we were stuck with traditional dressing for Thanksgiving, with turkey/ham or whatever that was not GF, with cream of mushroom soup (for such things as the green bean casserole with french fried onions on top) that was not GF, with pie crusts made only with wheat flour, with cornbread made only with wheat flour..... etc. You get the idea.

Now, day after day, I open my e-mail and find delicious recipes, all GF, that have been created/shared by people on the celiac link.

Makes life worth living again, doesn't it?

Happy Thanksgiving!

-Gail in Houston