From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:19:57 -0600

Hello Everybody:

The lazy, hazy days of summer may be here but I've been busy putting
together a wonderful new cookbook called Cooking Free. The book has already
received a wonderful review in Library Journal Review so it's sure to be a
winner.

It is gluten-free, of course, but also lets you use substitutes for dairy
and eggs. And, since many of you asked for healthy sweeteners, I show you
how to use lots of other sweeteners besides white sugar. But you can still
white sugar, if you wish.

You can order it at http://amazon.com and it will be shipped to you when
it's published. If you order it from Amazon before Labor Day, send me an
e-mail with your postal address and I will send you a free set of 4 handy,
laminated bookmarks that summarize the substitutes for wheat, dairy, eggs,
and sugar. The bookmarks are worth $4 so that's an offer you can't refuse.

If you need additional help in living without dairy or eggs, order my new
booklets that explain in great detail all you need to know. They're at
http://www.savorypalate.com/searchresult.aspx?CategoryID=5 They are $6.95
each and immediately downloaded to your computer for quick printing so you
can use the information right away.

In the meantime, I hope your summer is going well and you're enjoying all
the wonderful foods, flavors, and experiences that summer brings.

Best,
Carol Fenster, Ph.D.
Savory Palate. Inc.; 800.741.5418.
8174 S. Holly, #404, Centennial, CO  80122
Award-winning cookbooks and cooking consultation for food sensitivities
Subscribe to FREE e-newsletter, Carol's Culinary Cues, at
www.CarolFenster.com