From:
"Beth J. Hillson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:06:35 -0400

Dear Listserve Subscribers:

This is a wonderful time of year to pair our mixes with fresh produce from
your gardens or vegetable stands.

Here are some of our ideas:  ZUCCHINI BREAD made with our GFP SPICE CAKE;
PEACH CAKE made with our GFP CAKE AND COOKIE MIX; and a low-fat rendition of
TIRAMISU made with DR. SCHAR LADYFINGERS.  It’s to die for!  Garnish
Tiramisu with fresh raspberries for color, if you wish.  WHAT could be wrong
with that?!

Finally, we always enjoy a peach or raspberry crisp or pie this time of year
inspired by our GFP PERFECT PIE MIX or GFP CRISP & CRUMBLE.

As you’ve already guessed, these are our specials for August!  If you’d like
to try any of the recipes mentioned above, just click here to download them
from our web site.  http://www.glutenfree.com/august2005_recipes.htm

AUGUST SPECIALS:

#389.  DR. SCHAR LADY FINGERS
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $4.45
Regular Price:  $4.95

#140. GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY OLD FASHIONED CAKE & COOKIE MIX
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $3.35
Regular Price: $3.95

#143. GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY SPICE CAKE & GINGERBREAD MIX

#55. GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY PERFECT PIE CRUST MIX

#125. GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY CRISP & CRUMBLE MIX
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $2.75
Regular Price: $3.25

Please note that special pricing may not be used with case price discounts.

Have a Happy, Healthy August from the Gang at Glutino USA/Gluten-Free
Pantry!

Beth Hillson
General Manager
Glutino USA/Gluten-Free Pantry