Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 21:54:16 -0600

As we are busy preparing for Thanksgiving and the upcoming Holiday Seasons we
want to take the opportunity to thank our faithful and loyal customers.  This
month marks "Gluten Free 4 Me's"  one year aniversery since the business
opened.  If you haven't tried our products yet, there's no better time than now
as we offer our November Special consisting of

1 Pumpkin Roll
1 Pie Crust Dry Mix
1 Pack Dinner Rolls
1 Package Sugar Cookies
1 Pack Jumbo Muffins (choice of Apple Walnut/Apple Cranberry/Pumpkin Spice)

ALL FOR ONLY $16.50 + Shipping and Handling

Please check out our website at www.glutenfree4me.com for a complete product
listing/ shipping locations as well as the November special. OUR HOLIDAY COOKIE
SAMPLER WILL BE COMING AVAILABLE IN MID NOVEMBER SO CHECK BACK OFTEN AND ORDER
EARLY SO YOU WILL BE PREPARED FOR ALL OF YOUR HOLIDAY PARTIES!!!

Cindy
www.glutenfree4me.com
717-899-6482