From:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:31:40 -0500

Hi All,
I just received a phone call from a woman who was diagnosed just
yesterday.   She is coming out to see me tomorrow night to learn more about
the diet.   But here's the catch......she is to leave on a 14 day cruise on
Sunday!!

She asks me if she should cancel her trip.  She will be with Royal
Caribbean.   Since I have never taken a cruise, I need your advice here.
I know some ships are more helpful, but that is about all I know.

Do those of you who travel gluten free have to provide mixes, breads, etc.
for the chef to fix for you, or do they handle your diet routinely??

I would hate to think this lady could possibly be 14 days on a ship,
getting seasick and having gluten reactions also.

Any help you can provide me with would be sooooo appreciated.   If you
think she should go, tell me who she should contact...if you don't mind.

Thanks so much.  You guys are great!!

Bev
Mansfield, OH