From:
skifit1011 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
skifit1011 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 18:46:40 -0400

I have had numerous responses to my question about Texas Roadhouse.  They do have a GF menu available by calling the main office, or from their website.
7 people had very positive experiences.  1 person remembered it as a negative experience.  2 people asked questions, and 3 people gave me the GF menu.

Texas Roadhouse Menu Items Acceptable for Gluten Free Diet

Salads

(Can be served with oil and vinegar)

House Salad w/o croutons

Caesar Salad w/o croutons or Caesar dressing

Chicken Caesar Salad w/o croutons or Caesar dressing

Grilled Chicken Salad w/o bacon

Hearty Steaks

Filet Medallions (w/o seasoned rice)

Dallas Fillet

Prime Rib

Sirloin Steak

Sirloin Kabob (w/o seasoned rice)

T-Bone Steak

Road Kill

Country Dinners

Smothered Chicken (w/o cream sauce)

Southwest Chicken (w/o black bean sauce)

Sirloin Beef Tips (w/o seasoned rice or mashed potatoes)

Grilled Pork Chops

Dockside Favorites

Grilled Salmon

Sides

House or Caesar Salad (w/o croutons or prepared dressing) (oil & vinegar okay)

Fresh Vegetables – broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots

Sassy Sautéed Onions

Sautéed Mushrooms

Smokehouse Sandwiches

Southwest Chicken (w/o bun or black beans)

Mushroom Jack Chicken Grill (w/o bun)

Kid’s Meals

Lil’ Dillo Sirloin Bites

Ranger Meals

Andy’s Steak

Beverages

Fountain Drinks

Hot Tea

Bottled Water

Coffee

Decaf Coffee

Thank you Martha and Leticia

Texas Roadhouse is a great place to eat. There was a GF list posted several months ago. I eat there frequently. The Tater skins, naked buffalo wings and the cheese fries with no chili as appetizers are GF. Their house salad, grilled chicken salad, Caesar salad and chicken Caear w/o croutons are GF. They make their own salad dressings and they are GF (no diet dressings). The steaks (Ft. Worth ribeye, Dallas fillet, Big Hoss Bone-in Ribeye, Prime Rib au jus, Sirloin K-bob, Road Kill, Filet Medallions and Texas T-bone are GF.  Mashed potatoes, seasoned rice, baked or sweet potato, loaded baked potato, steak fries, sassy sauteed onions, sauteed mushrooms. fresh vegetable, green beans, baked beans, smothered chicken w/NO cream gravy, oven roasted chicken, Southwest chicken w/NO black bean sauce, country vegetable plate, grilled salmon and grilled pork chops are all GF.

Enjoy!
JB in KS
Thank you JB

Susan in Ohio