From:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 08:11:05 -0400

Our family of four celiacs plus one "gluten-eater" just enjoyed a wonderful
meal at PF Changs.  My kids were amazed to peruse a "real" gf menu with
about twenty choices.  One daughter had her heart set on fried rice, which
wasn't on the gf menu,. but they gladly prepared it for her with gf soy
sauce.  All the food was fresh and delicious, the service was freindly and
helpful, and atmosphere far superior to a regular "chain" dining experience.

After we ate my husband asked to speak to the manager, and he came to our
table looking fearful of a complaint.  Instead, my husband let him know we
had come in because we had heard about the gf menu, and how pleased we were
with our meal, and how pleased we were that they offered this menu.  He let
him know we would be back soon and often.

i have no financial interest in pf changs, but i have a very strong interest
in keeping my little celiacs happy and healthy.  Everytime we have an
experience like this, where it is relatively easy and simple to eat out, and
the food is good, it really raises their spirits.  take care, Lynn