From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:27:11 -0600

Chicken Paradise (www.chickenparadise.com)  has had many wonderful guests
with various and multiple dietary restrictions stay here since we started in
January 2005.  Guests of all ages have enjoyed having their own private
pool, and visiting with the chickens and peacocks that free range right
outside our doors.  Chutney the wonder dog has encouraged all guests to play
Frisbee or Chukkar Ball.  No one can really resist very long.  The pool may
be a little chilly now until the spring, but we have many lovely winter days
to enjoy a big breakfast poolside, or in your suite if you prefer.

Consider coming in November and join our local support group for our
Thanksgiving meal on Saturday, November 19.  That would be  a perfect
weekend to be in San Antonio and enjoy dining with our group.  There will be
a full traditional meal with turkey, dressing, ham, and all the trimmings
and desserts.  Then a full gourmet breakfast the next morning should just
about do it.

We look forward to hearing from you.  Visit us at www.chickenparadise.com .

Anne and Joe  Barfield
606 Jackson Keller