From:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:55:29 -0600

Subject: Gluten Free Options at Whole Foods Market

Date:   Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:23:33 -0500
From:   Amy Edwards (RM HLR) <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings!

Our team at Whole Foods Market in Highlands Ranch is extremely excited
to introduce more than a dozen new GLUTEN FREE baked goods including
pies, brownies, muffins, cakes, cookies, breads & pizza crust.

We understand the challenges of living with a gluten free diet. We
wanted you to know that there are now some great new options for you and
your fellow members of the Celiac Sprue Association.

These new items are made in our North Carolina Gluten Free Bakehouse, a
facility that is dedicated to the production of gluten-free baked goods.
To avoid cross contamination, the products are baked and packaged in
this facility.

To learn more about these products, please come by to pickup a brochure
on both our Gluten Free Bakehouse and the products available. Our store
also keeps a list of all the gluten free products we carry to help
people with special diets shop more easily.

We are located at 9366 South Colorado Blvd., in Highlands Ranch. From
C-470, exit University and go South appx. 1.5 miles. We are located at
the intersection of S. University and S. Colorado Blvd. in the
University Hills Shopping Center.

We hope you will stop by and discover that gluten free can be delicious!

P.S. We are having a Taste Fair of our new Gluten Free baked goods at
our Highlands Ranch location on Monday, May 16, from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00
p.m. Please come and sample the whole line!

Amy Edwards

Marketing Director

Whole Foods Market

9366 S. Colorado Blvd.