Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:26:23 -0400

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

When we returned from our Gluten-free Kenya Safari the United States
Postal Service had "lost" - they say it's just "misplaced" - our mail
that had been put on hold during our Getaway.

So - if you mailed us anything during the time period of about May 25th
thru June 8th - please let us know, so we can verify if we have received
it.  Especially if you have sent us checks for trips, membership or
membership renewals.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you and the USPS has
assured us that their inspectors are hot on the trail of our "misplaced"
mail.

Bob & Ruth
Bob & Ruth's Gluten-free Dining & Travel Club
410-486-0292