Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 07:41:28 -0700

Here is a summary of what I received regarding my
rather specific question on a few restaurants in
Las Vegas.  There was a recent post with more
general information on a few different
restaurants that I will not reiterate again.
Thank you all!

A number of people said the Wolfgang Puck
restaurants seem to be very good about checking
and accomodating the gluten free diet.

One person noted that they ate at Emeril's and
had a good experience.

A couple of people advised against eating in
buffets unless you have the chef to point out
which items are safe.  One person mentioned how
one can never be sure about cross contamination
in the buffets.  Also one person mentioned that
for the celiac a buffet is not a good deal and
recommended a regular restaurant where one can
talk to the staff about one's specific dining needs.

A couple of people recommended going to
www.goodhealthpublishing.com for their list of
restaurants that accomodate gluten free dining
and also recommended their dining cards.

Mourn the victims. Comfort the survivors. Stand for peace.
Light a virtual candle for London: http://www.care2.com/go/z/london

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.