From:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 18:35:45 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with you that University of Chicago Celiac Disease Program and Michelle particularly have been a great help to me and my family during a recent life threatening situation.

 We had some questions regarding what to do in a situation where only one medication is the preferred treatment and the pharmaceutical company would not confirm whether it contained gluten or not -- along with some other issues.

I can't say enough about how quickly I was able to get answers to our dilemma and reassurance about the decision that we made.

They have also been a great resource to us and our local support groups.  Michelle has generously given of her time to come and speak to us and helped many people in the process.

Our sincere appreciation go to Michelle and the University of Chicago Celiac Disease Program.

Our advice:  Do not hesitate to call or email them if you have questions.  They are ready and waiting to help us.

Thanks again, Michelle!

Glenn & Barbara Hicks
Missouri