From:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:23:08 -0800

BeautiControl's formula for achieving and maintaining healthy radiant
skin is to follow a daily regimen of "maintenance" + "repair" +
"prevention".

As part of  the "repair" regimen, Regeneration and Regeneration Gold
products improve your skin texture, firmness and softness; in addition
to reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  Diminish the
signs of aging with one of these gluten-free products:
- Regeneration Gold Eye Repair $27
- Regeneration Gold Rejuvenating Face and Neck Lotion $57
- Regeneration Gold Lip Therapy with Maxilip $21

Another best selling repair product is Microderm Abrasion.  It is an
affordable at-home treatment to deeply exfoliate your skin to reduce
the appearance of large pores, skin irregularities, fine lines and
wrinkles.  Typically six treatments are needed to produce the best
results.  Each jar of gluten-free Microderm Abrasion contains
approximately six
applications for only $60 (cost includes buffer).   You cannot get a
single professional Microderm Abrasion treatment at a SPA for less than
the cost of BeautiControl's at-home treatment.

GLUTEN-FREE COSMETICS
Also available are gluten-free foundations, blush, lipsticks, lip
liners, mascaras, eye liners, eye shadows, etc.

Contact me for product information and more gluten-free
recommendations.  Please note that my website does not indicate which
products are gluten-free so you must contact me directly for that
information via phone or email.

Roberta Zaharkin
Beauty and Image Consultant
(585)352-1373