Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jennifer DeBiase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:28:40 -0500

My daughter who is almost 3, is having a Thanksgiving Feast at her
preschool.  Her teacher asked me to make a list of Thanksgivingy foods
that she could eat for their feast.  She said she usually gets deli sliced
turkey and stuffing which obviously she cannot eat.  I looked at a few
deli sliced turkeys and noticed it had either modified food starch or some
sort of broth (and of course wouldn't say what was in the broth).

My question is does anyone have any ideas of things she could eat at the
feast that the whole class can eat also?  Her teacher is very into not
just letting my daughter have a gluten free snack or meal, she wants the
whole class to have it so my daughter doesn't feel left out.  Does anyone
know of a gluten free deli sliced turkey?  Also does anyone have a recipe
for gluten free stuffing?  Any ideas of anything thanksgivingey would be
helpful.

Thanks in advance
Jennifer
NJ