From:
Carol Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 07:17:55 -0500

I have tabulated the results. Out of thirty-two respondants, only seven
were unsupportive. The main reason for their refusal was due to personal
objections to Montel or any show like this serving as the vehicle upon
which the public were educated. Of the twenty-five providing support,
twelve respondants clearly indicated that they did grant my request to send
Montel an email of their personal story. It seems that many of you have
tried this before with Oprah or others without success in the past. It is
my hope that many similar stories will increase the chance that a
proofreader would forward a story or stories to Montel himself. I have no
way of predicting whether this effort will bring forth fruit. However, I am
encouraged by your responses of support. I thank all who took the time to
respond to my request. Should any of the twelve be contacted by the shows
producers, please notify me via email. In this event, I will post an
updated summary.