Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 23:33:44 -0500

www.GLUTENFREETSHIRTS.com  Quality Shirts, Colorful Images, Fun to Wear, A simple way to Raise Awareness of CD.

Time to clean out the old stock.  We are offering Clearance on the following items.  Pricing limited to in stock Clearance items only.  Quantities are limited. Credit Card only.

"Someone I Care About Has Celiac Disease"  Sweatshirt - 9.3 oz cotton poly blend in white.   $12.95 each  Sizes small -XL  Add $3.00 for each XXL.    While supplies last.  QTY's are limited. Shipping and handling included.

"Awareness and Awareness Mini" -  Including the Awareness Mini t-shirt in Gray. $9.95 each Sizes small -XL  Add $3.00 for each XXL.    While supplies last.  QTY's are limited.

When ordering online the discounted price will be adjusted manually to your bill. Simply go to our shopping cart, select the desired shirts and sizes and submit the order. We will do the rest. Most orders ship the following business day. Price INCLUDES Shipping and Handling!!!  Prior Sales Excluded.

Stop by the site for other shirts and sweatshirt styles.

For your convenience and one stop shopping we have partnered with Celiac.com to offer special editions of the "Care About", "Proud To Be" and  "Super Gluten Free Kid" T-shirts along with the many other items offered at www.celiac.com.  Celiac.com now carries an Ash Gray version of the Care About Sweatshirt.

Be Proud, Spread The Word, Buy a Shirt Today!
A portion of all T-shirt sales will be donated to Celiac Research and / or Awareness.

Sincerely,
Mike Lodico
Proprietor
www.glutenfreetshirts.com