From:
Betty Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betty Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:41:48 -0500

I have discovered Gimbal's Candy and wanted to share with you all that on
their packages of candy and on their website www.gimbalscandy.com is a
disclaimer that their facility is totally gluten free, as are their
candies.  In fact, in an email received from their customer service
department, they state that "All our products are as follows:  Nut free,
Trans-fat free, Gelatin free, Gluten free, Dairy free And Egg free.  And
we're Koshere."

I bought their Gourmet Jelly Beans from Sams at a much lower cost than
Jelly Bellies and they taste and look quite similar.  Walmart also carries
them.

Enjoy,
Betty/Fort Worth, TX