Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 22:32:09 -0500

VALENTINES DAY ALERT! **************** Want to get your little Valentine
a little something special?

Then click on www.silly-yak.com and get big, gushy Valentine's savings
from Feb 1-28!

For your youngest Valentine, simply enter code 15LISTK at checkout and
receive 15% off any high quality, 100% cotton Silly Yak Kids shirt sizes
2/4, 6/8, 10/12. That's only $9.35 per shirt and FREE shipping!

Save 15% on the very popular STOP POISONING YOUR BODY WITH FOOD shirt
from now until Feb 28 by entering the code 15LISTP at checkout. That's
only $12.75 per shirt and FREE shipping.

***COMING SOON ... our new BASEBALL HATS that proudly proclaim "GLUTEN
FREE ME"!

***Also check out our new improved and ever-growing Gluten Free/New York
link with the most comprehensive listing of celiac friendly shops and
restaurants in New York.

***As always, a portion of our proceeds goes to the Celiac Disease
Research Center at Columbia University.

Spread the Word with The Silly Yak Shirt Company, the original shirt
company for celiacs!

Wishing you all the best of times and health, The Marino Family
www.silly-yak.com