From:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:14:46 -0500

GLUTEN-FREE HOLIDAY SHOPPING
Do your holiday shopping with me.  Order from one of BeautiControl’s
wonderful line of body washes, lotions and scrubs to pamper yourself or
your special someone for the holidays.
***Herbal Serenity Collection***
Herbal Serenity Foot Creme $11
Herbal Serenity Body Gelee $13
Herbal Serenity Body Creme $14.50
Herbal Serenity Body Scrub $12
Herbal Serenity Show of Hands Instant Manicure $26

***Spa Sugar Collection***
Sugar Body Wash $14
Sugar Body Lotion $14
Sugar Body Scrub $14

For dry chapped hands try Extreme Repair Hand Therapy $13

GLUTEN-FREE COSMETICS
Most all of BeautiControl’s cosmetics are gluten-free.  There are 25
Lasting Lip Color lipsticks for only $9 each and 17 shades of Color Freeze
duos – lipstick and lip liner all in one for $15.

Clear Lip Gloss $9.50
Eye Defining Pencils $8
Spectaculash Thickening Mascara $9
Sensuous Shadows Trios $13.50
Lash & Lid Bath $9.50

Also available are gluten-free foundation and blush.

Contact me for more gluten-free recommendations.

HOLIDAY SPECIAL: Get 10% off your Entire Purchase on Orders placed by
Saturday, December 11, 2004.   Just mention this ad.

So make out your wish list of gluten-free BeautiControl products and let
your gift givers know.  Keep BeautiControl in mind.

Happy Holidays!

Roberta Zaharkin
Beauty and Image Consultant
585 352-1373