Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:05:45 -0800

Happy Holidays from Pamela's Products.

Searching for the perfect pie crust?

Below is one of our favorite Pie Crust recipes from our newly designed, easy
to use website. We have more than 40 other recipes as well as helpful hints,
so take a look at www.pamelasproducts.com.  All recipes are now presented
with single page printable options.

Pie Crust
1-1/2 cups Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix
2 teaspoons sugar
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/3 cup ice water

Put Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix and sugar into a bowl. Cut butter through
flour mixture with two knives, until butter is in very small pieces. Slowly
add the ice water until the dough comes together, not sticky. You may not
need all the water. Roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment or
wax paper. Dough should be thin, about 1/8", it will puff and swell as it
bakes. Peel top paper off dough and invert into pie dish.  Peel off the
second sheet of paper and arrange the dough and fix the crust edge.

Or instead of rolling out the dough, press it into a pan with your fingers,
the thinner the better. Fill with your favorite pie filling and bake. Recipe
makes one 9" pie crust.
Helpful Hint: Baking pie on the lower racks of the oven allows the bottom of
crust to bake more thoroughly. Covering the edges of the crust with foil
with help prevent them from browning to much.

Does your Celiac Support Group, Autism Support Group, or other dietary
support group want to taste some decadent gluten-free products? For samples
of Pamela's Products please send us a note to [log in to unmask]
This offer is only good in the USA and Canada, and for groups only.