From:
Anna Ashworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:49:17 EDT

This Sunday, September 19 @ 1:00 PM, Dr. Alessio Fasano from The University
of Maryland's Center for Celiac Research will be our guest speaker.  Dr.
Fasano is a leading researcher and expert in celiac disease who has made  great
progress in raising awareness of CD in the United States.  Both  Madelyn and I
have heard him speak, and he is both entertaining and  educational.  We hope
you can make it!

Sunday, September 19, 2004
1:00 PM
Trinity United Methodist Church
903 Forest Avenue
Richmond, VA

Because Dr. Fasano needs to catch a train back to Maryland, he will speak
first, and any business to be discussed will follow.

GF refreshments will be provided.

If you need directions, please let us know:  Anna ([log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) ) or Madelyn([log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) )

Sincerely,
Anna

Anna Ashworth & Madelyn Smith